biehive

Friday, August 01, 2008

I'm sorry

This thing has been bugging me since Tuesday and I think its time to let it out now.

I know to some of you, I may appear to be someone who is ALWAYS busy, ALWAYS not available for shopping/catching up/bitching whatever, ALWAYS with Mark, ALWAYS giving tuition/Amore, ALWAYS not picking up your phone calls/replying your messages late/not replying at all on msn,NEVER interested in clubbing/drinking, ALWAYS getting stressed up over school.ALWAYS coming excuses for not being able to go out with you etc and etc...the list continues.

And then for one period of time I may always be in touch with you and then *poof! I will switch on my always-busy mode and disappear.

I forget about your birthdays and even if I do, it didnt reach on time.
I forget about getting you your present when I said I would get something that you want.
I forget about our waxing date until you mention it again.
I said I will go clubbing with you at least once but I have never yet to fulfill it.
I said I will catch up with you in school but it has been 6 months since Ive said it.

I said I will go swimming with you "next time", but that "next time" is nowhere in sight.
I forget about replying your emails.


I have come to realise that I have been a very bad friend to some of you and especially to one of you.

Some of you may also wonder if I still treat you as my good friend or is my world now only about my boyfriend.

All I want to say is, you still hold a special place in my heart and that I am sorry.

School is starting real soon and for this coming semester, I wish to master the art of time management.

Every friend of mine is important to me and yes, I love you as much as my boyfriend, but just in a different way.

Once again, I'm sorry:``((
And please, do forgive me.

我知道,我们之间的友谊是珍贵的。希望在接下来的日子,我不会再让你失望。

友谊万岁!!!